3/23/10

all the single ladies!

So everyone knows that bridesmaids need to be like flattering mirrors to the blushing bride. The flutter of best friends around the woman in white should be like a pink-colored haze of beauty. Nobody should even recognize they are there, except to note how astonishingly lovely the bride looks. This is a big job. So Sarah and I, naturally, went to David's Bridal where all dreams come true. We think these dresses will probably get the job done:



























Zebra dresses are the winner!! It should definitely go with the rustic barn theme.

3 comments:

  1. I mourn the loss of bravado with which I can dance to Beyonce's beautiful number. Will I never be able to slap my ass as if I were my own pony again? It'll never be the same. I raise a toast to all the single ladies - you've got the moves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the single ladies pictured above - you two have the bodies. Those dresses are way vavavoom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annika, you are so right! We must wear sequins so that we literally reflect and multiply Emily's bridal radiance off of our bodies! Em, aren't you glad to have bridesmaids who are so unselfishly committed to your vision? It's going to be so barn-chic!

    ReplyDelete