3/22/10

Post Club Visit

Dear Club (et. all),
Thank you very much for visiting yesterday and eating my satisfactory meal. It was a great joy to see you both. I so very excited to see how ClubCommittment develops. My vision of this blog (please feel free to correct or add to the vision) is to create a platform for Club Love and BFF behavior. I would like to bring on board adjunct members and develop with this community a celebration of the fundamentals on which this club is founded. These are: A deep appreciation of the power of friendship, a committment to and a celebration of our growth and development (individually and as a Club), and a reverence for the temple which is the body. Within those bounds I hope that I can use this blog to share
with you (and our public) my thoughts and observations about my upcoming Wedding to Seamus Joseph Walsh - which the Club has so generously offered to sponsor.

On that train of thought - Seamus took your offer of Adjunct Club Membership very seriously. Sarah left him with reading material and he dutifully rose to the occasion.

I love you both so very much. What better Brides Maids could a girl hope for?
Sincerely Yours,
Club Captian (self appointed)
Emily Jean

1 comment: