3/28/10

Tin Can Dreams

So - while I'm hogging the blog topics with wedding related posts (I know - Club Committment is a nuanced publication) let me share one post on the subject of my future, blessed nuptuals. Did I mention that I'm drawn to yellow, silver and green?

 I ran upon this photo at Thrifty Fun.
















This discovery inspired further investigation into tin can decorations. Read on...



One-time use tin can invitations kinda miss the upcycle point but these are super cute. The invitation actually comes in a tin can!






Candles poured into tin cans.










This is just a smart idea from Craftzine.com blog.








Tin Can wind sock - sadly without photo.

And the oldie but a goodie - the tin can luminaria.









With a great set of directions.
The blog fireflies and cottonwood  offers a few fresh takes on the tin can luminaria - way barn-chic.










A tin can luminaria stroke of genuis - put 'em on Chirstmas Lights!
From DIY Guides.






But these Wind Spirals from Garden Junk are the best yet.












 Or did I speak too soon?

Apartment Therapy shows you how to make leaves cut from Tin Cans.














Tin can crafts from our crafty friends south of the border.

Now - this is kitsh, Annika.

4 comments:

  1. Love that string of tin can lights.

    Do not like the one that looks like it was made with a can opener.

    And I like the idea behind the tin can invitations, but I think it could get cuter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about invitations in the style of the tin can frames, 2nd from the bottom?

    ReplyDelete